-Smacks her lips every time before nursing.
-Introduced her to formula this month and she drank up that bottle so quick! Thankfully because I'm not producing enough to keep up with her healthy appetite! :)
**Update: She completely refused to nurse at 7.5 months and weened herself. I don't know if she just liked the bottle better and became a lazy eater or was just done? Either way, bottle feeding is great, haha! I'm not pumping anymore either. I don't pump enough to keep up with her, so I just completely stopped both.
**Update: She completely refused to nurse at 7.5 months and weened herself. I don't know if she just liked the bottle better and became a lazy eater or was just done? Either way, bottle feeding is great, haha! I'm not pumping anymore either. I don't pump enough to keep up with her, so I just completely stopped both.
-While eating baby food, she sucks in her cheeks and does the duck lips, it's so funny!
-Starting to do the scrunchy nose, but only a few times though, one of my favorite things about this age. Can't wait for it to be a more often thing!
-Gets SO mad when you take something out of her hands!
-Loves blowing raspberries and will until she is soaked with her spit, haha!
-Loves blowing raspberries and will until she is soaked with her spit, haha!
-Starting to turn her body to the side and put her hands on the ground while sitting to get down on her belly.
-Has sometimes started trying to get her knees up under her.
-Cut her 3rd tooth and I didn't even know it!! Now has her middle right top tooth. I couldn't believe it! (has all 4 teeth before turning 8 months)
-Is sleeping 8-8:30 to around 7am, wakes up to eat and goes back to bed until 8-8:30am.
-Taking 2 naps a day. Usually one short morning/afternoon nap and a longer nap towards the evening.
-She's a super snugly baby and is a total mommy's girl!!
-Also gets super excited to see daddy when he gets home from work and when he comes and visits us while he's on duty.
-Has been saying Da-Da!!
-Has been saying Da-Da!!
-She absolutely loves our dog! First thing in the morning after picking her up out of her crib, she looks for the dog (who is always right there waiting.)
-Gave her her 1st finger food, a Baby Mum-Mum, and she went to town! I had to watch closely because she wanted to bit huge chunks off!
-I think she gets annoyed with Sydney sometimes because she is always picking her up, haha!
We are so blessed to have this little girl in our family! I'm absolutely smitten with her!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment