Thursday, September 18, 2014

{8 Month Tidbits}



-Cut 2 more top teeth! I was shocked when I seen them under her gums ready to cut through! Seemed like all of a sudden she had 6 teeth in no time. And that grin with those little teeth... oh, melt my heart!!

-She is trying to crawl!! She will rock back and forth while on her hands and knees.

-Is pulling herself up to stuff! She can pull herself up to her knees.

-Can get back to sitting up is she's on her belly or on her hands and knees.

-Drinking only formula now. She drinks a 6oz bottle. about 6am, baby food fruit for breakfast around 8, bottle at 9:30 and the nap, fruit/veggie baby food for lunch at 12, 6oz bottle around 1:30-2 and nap, snack/water, 4:45-5 veggie baby food, 5:30 6oz bottle and then another 6oz bottle at 8 before bedtime.

-She's a fantastic eater!! She wants everything we are eating. I give her bites of our food when it's something softer she can eat.

-Says mama, dada, baba and then talks and squeals all the time!!

-Loves when Sydney reads books to her!!

-Favorite thing to do is knock down blocks when we stack them up.

-She hates getting her shirts on!!!

-Every time we put her in her highchair, she immediately has to reach down and grab the little tray to pull up and over. It's pretty funny!

-She is always on the move (hence her 8 month picture where you see her hands are blurry, haha)!

-LOVES to snuggle. I love having a cuddle baby, it is absolutely the best ever.

-She is also picking up her little snack puffs and feeding them to herself. As well as her sippy cup.

-Every morning when I get her out of the crib, first thing she does, is look for the dog.

We are so incredibly blessed to have Hannah in our family! I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful addition!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment