Monday, July 14, 2014

{Are you ready for Kindergarten??}

When we were shopping around in Boise this past weekend, I came across this store that had nothing but everything you could think of for teaching kids! It was an amazing store!! When we walked in, they were having a kids make and take craft, so Adam did the craft with Sydney while I shopped. One of the ladies there recommended me this game and I LOVE it!!! Sydney absolutely loves it!! There are 7 sets of cards with a bunch of different questions on them and the sets start from most basic and get more advance each game. When they answer them, there is a correct of incorrect spot to put them, so when the game is over, any that are incorrect, you can go online, punch in the number of the cards they missed and you can print out worksheets for them to work on in that specific are that they keep missing. I was sold when I first saw this!


First game! She was so excited to play!!


She answers the questions....


....and then she gets fake money for each different question she picks.


She even reads them herself!!! I cannot believe she is reading!


Then when the game is finished, there are little certificate things you can fill out and give them their own prize. First time she played, Adam filled it out saying she got 20 minutes on the computer...


...and she was SO excited!! The prizes can be as little or as big as you want them to be. We just played this morning for fun and didn't do a prize. Not much longer until she will be in kindergarten! I can't believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment