Wednesday, May 21, 2014

{Last day of preschool}

We are all so excited and ready for summer!! Although, I can't believe it's her last day of preschool today. Wasn't it just her first day last week? I remember the excitement and anticipation waiting for it to be 12:30 to take her to school. We made her hand prints and had a great morning. I know I have said it before, and I will probably say it until I'm a grandmother, but life flies by before your eyes. Our children are growing up way too fast. I am enjoying every second though! Even if I am upset in the moment she is having a huge meltdown, or not listening, I still love it every minute when all is said and done. 

{1st day of preschool} 09/13

{Last day of preschool} 05/14


We first went to lunch to celebrate the last day of school. Of course, had to have a huge meltdown in the car before going in and then another huge meltdown because I made her keep her shoes on... come on, the floors in there are nasty!! (so are the toys, but I have to look past that, haha!) Thankfully she was all smiles before we left! 


She was excited because she got to take her most favorite stuff animal to school today, Sparkles, for their pretend camping day. I, of course, had to snap one last picture of her before leaving. 


She then was most excited to give her teacher and the 3 paras their gift. She made sure to pick out the perfect color for each teacher! The cutest thing is, not only has she been carrying them around everywhere, I have also been hearing her "practice" giving them to her teacher, haha! It's was so cute! Of course, she was a little bashful giving them to them and not like anything she "practiced"! Love her!


One last story... yesterday, I came and picked her up from school and just as I was getting there, all the kids were running out the door to go play on the toys. I told her she could go play for a few before we left. There's a boy named Colby that she talks about all the time and apparently, all the girls in class like him. So her and Colby run to the swings together and start swinging and he starts telling her, "Sydney, I need your phone number so I can call you and we can play. I'm not ready for summer break." Seriously, cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment