Each year, our ward does a brunch and an Easter egg hunt. I'm so glad they do because Sydney gets to be with her friends and have a great time! It was a really fun morning for everybody! Hannah, of course, enjoyed herself by taking a nap. :)
Easter Sunday was a wonderful, but busy day! Since both our families live here, we like to go visit both. We started out our morning early since we have to be to church at 9am. Sydney woke up at 7am and enjoyed her Easter basket for a while. After we got the girls ready and took some quick pictures. I'm so pleased at how they turned out because I hadn't fed Hannah yet and they were pretty much snap-snap-done. We have such beautiful girls and I'm so grateful for our little family! I've never been so happy!
After church, we went to my parent's house and my mom had a fun Easter thing for Sydney planned. She had put bunny footprints all over her house and they lead to all the gifts or nothing. So she had to follow them all to see which lead her to her gift from Grandma and Grandpa. After, we went over to my aunt's house for lunch and had a nice time talking and then we had an egg-hunt. My mom had filled 136 eggs to the brim with candy! By the end, we let Sydney only pick out a couple favorites, or else she would have gone home with about 3 bags of candy worth!! She wasn't happy about giving it all up, haha!
After we left there, we went to Adam's parent's house. They had a dinner as well (which I couldn't eat because I was so stuffed from lunch) and then my mother-in-law put some marshmallows in some eggs and let the kids find them around the house. It was too cold outside to do any egg hunts. After that, she let all us adults pick a "special egg" that had a a certain amount of money in them, which is so fun every year to get to choose!
All in all, we had a great Easter Sunday with our families and remembering the real reason we celebrate...




No comments:
Post a Comment