Yesterday, Sydney FINALLY went back to school! Thankfully she was able to make it to her Valentine's Party! (which I thought was Friday and thankfully I found out it was Thursday and no school Friday.) So that morning, she got all her Doc McStuffins cards ready to pass out!
*Side note, on Thursday, we took Hannah back to the doctor because we were concerned about her being dehydrated and not having wet diapers. We were informed this go around that she had a double ear infection and she was not in fact dehydrated, thankfully! He gave us some things to do to make she she didn't get dehydrated. Later that night, she started nursing again. I was so relieved and so thankful! This has been the most emotional and mentally draining week I've had having a sick baby. Today she is better, but still has that cough, not as bad. But she is on the mends!
This morning was a lot of fun! I think Sydney forgot that it was Valentine's Day because for one, she slept in past 8 (which was awesome!!) and then I had to remind her when she woke up that it was today! She was so excited to run out and find her Valentine goodies!! We got her a couple little things and a new set of Legos. She loves Legos and being able to follow the directions and put the different things together. I spend a good hour with her this morning putting them together and then she sat for another hour by herself and then another little while with Adam after he woke up. For breakfast, we ate one of those yummy cupcakes! Which I don't recommend doing first thing in the morning, haha!
A little later on, Hannah was super happy and smiley, so I decided it would be a good time to take the girls Valentine pictures. After that, we went to my mom's house. Sydney called my mom a couple times this morning asking if she could come over because she wanted to see what she got for Valentine's Day, haha! Little stinker! She was excited to go over there!!
Our family Valentine photo shoot!!
.....and me and my Valentine!











No comments:
Post a Comment