I'm trying to figure out something to put up by her name, not sure what yet, but I'm still thinking! Then I'm going to re-paint her name letters white, possibly purple. Not sure on that one either. All of Sydney's pjs, socks/panties, pants and shoes all go under her bed in these awesome pink rolling bins from Target! I love them and a good use of space!
My mom built these shelves and added another bar to hang her clothes on the bottom! I LOVE what she did! She's very talented when it comes to building stuff!
You can never have enough dress-up!!!! Again, I'm going to repaint the little dress-up holder, probably white??!! And the picture frame that's above this is going to be taken down and I want to put some bright colored picture frames up. PoppySeedProjects has the best frames that I will be getting. :)
That mirror has been the best investment in her bedroom! Perfect for singing and performing in front of ALL the time!!
All of her toys!
Still in the process of making this a cute bathroom for the girls. Purple towels and a fun shower curtain. I'm going to take for that piece of decor above the toilet and replace it with something fun!
Next up... Hannah's nursery!! This is as far as I've gotten... but it's a start!
No comments:
Post a Comment