Tuesday, July 1, 2014

{A Daughter's 1st Love}

We had a wonderful Father's Day! Sydney was so excited to give daddy his gift immediately after waking up! We bought him a camping stove!! We needed one since we're planning a couple camping trips this summer and Adam and Sydney cannot wait to go!! 

Snapped a couple pictures before church. Then after church, we went to Adam's parent's house for a BBQ. Unfortunately, Adam's dad was sick, so we didn't get to see him at all that day. We all hung out outside and eventually moved it into the garage since it started raining and storming. Which was fun to watch! A little while after, we headed to my parent's house. 



We had another BBQ, chatted and made s'mores. It was really nice evening!!


Funny story... while we were there, Sydney came and asked me to button up the princess dress she put on and I noticed she had on my nephew's underwear. She barely missed the toilet and tried cleaning everything up by herself and go un-noticed. It was pretty funny!


Ended the night playing some games on the X-box One. Those two love playing games together!! It's really the sweetest thing to watch. Love this man with all my being and am so grateful the girls have an amazing father!! I love watching him with them and how he will paint Sydney's finger nails (which, for the record, she says he paints her finger nails better than I do!), and he will take her out to get the fun treats that I don't buy because I know he will. He is always so sweet with Hannah and always trying to make her laugh and he is so gentle with her. Watching him with them, makes me love him so much more.... and I didn't know I could love him anymore than that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment