Sunday, May 18, 2014

{Sunday}

I have been looking forward to this Sunday for a while now. Every other Sunday is the only day we both have off together. Adam started night shift 2 weeks ago, and since I work his days off and he works my days off and with him waking up later in the day now, we don't see much of each other. I have been missing him so much and so do the girls. It's been a great day being able to spend with all of us together!! Much needed!! He's such a hard worker and I'm beyond grateful for everything he does for our family.

Today, we took a family drive down to Clear Springs and walked around for a little bit. It's gorgeous down there! Sydney had fun running around every where and Hannah enjoyed looking around at everything and hanging out with me in the carrier. It was pretty windy today, so we didn't get to stay as long as we wanted. But it was still a lot of fun!



I had to snap this picture quick because she was just chillin' on the rock like this and looked like a scene from The Little Mermaid, haha



No comments:

Post a Comment