Thursday, May 1, 2014

{Big girl crib}

I really have been dreading this day since she was born. I remember switching Sydney into her crib from the pack n' play in our bedroom like it was yesterday and now she is 5! Time flies and now Hannah is going to be 5 when I wake up in the morning!! Haha, not really, but I am sad and excited all at once!



We finally got Hannah's room painted and the wooden letters hung up on the wall (still have more to do, but it's a start and the main thing was painting).



 Now that all the paint smell is gone, last night was her first night in her crib. Which she did great, like I expected her to!! She hung out in her crib a little bit before bedtime and, of course, I had to snap a few pictures!



I probably checked the video monitor a 100x throughout and went in there once... or twice! She still woke up at her regular time to eat, and went right back to sleep after I laid her back down and she's still sleeping as I type this. I'm sure her bed is a lot more comfy than the pack n' play! Just sad to have her out of our room... and you would think it would be the opposite! I'm so attached to this baby! :)


Couldn't resist another picture this morning. She looked so cute!


.......and woke up squealing and super happy, as always!!



Time needs to slow down a bit because both girls are growing too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment