Sunday, February 23, 2014

{Life as of Lately}

Life is flying by and has been so busy between being a mom and going to work and trying to find time for everything else. I wouldn't have it any other way though!! We are all finally better from that awful cold. What a mentally draining week. Adam got it a little bit and thankfully he didn't get more sick than he did.

This past week, I decided I HAD to get all my projects that I had sitting around, finished!! And there were a couple things that I needed to get hung.


 I had a magnetic board I had to hang up behind the pantry door, CHECK!


Painted and cut vinyl for this board, CHECK!


Hung some stuff on the wall. This picture of Christ has been leaning up against our wall for over a year now. DONE! Oh, and Sydney has been wearing her bathing suit for a few days now... I don't fight her, haha!


Painted and put together my jewelry holder. Sat in my closet for over a year! CHECK!


Painted and hung Sydney's new magnetic board for her room, CHECK!!


Feels good to have all this completed!! And a HUGE thanks to Adam for hanging everything for me!! 

...................................................................

Sydney has the strongest motherly instinct! It's been fun watching it come out more with Hannah!



...................................................................

Seriously the happiest baby girl! She is so mellow and pretty much only cries when she's hungry or needs a diaper changed. She's a little fussier in the evenings. But all-in-all... she's such a happy baby! Can't get enough of these smiles!!



...................................................................

She is all about bright colors and mixing patterns!! Oh, and the socks have to be just as colorful!




...................................................................

..... and of course, a lot of sister time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment